Welcome to Hacienda Carmel! This vibrant 55+ retirement community is nestled along the Carmel River about a mile from Highway One and features many amenities. Enjoy meals and camaraderie in the lovely dining room, take in a swim in the large swimming pool, dig into the community garden, or putt a few on the putting green. Unit #90 is a bright and light two bedroom, two bath corner unit ideally located close to the Club House and all the many activities. There is an updated kitchen, guest room with built-in bookcases and desk, and a spacious master bedroom and bath featuring a walk-in tub. The lovely sunny Saltillo tiled patio and lush garden with views of the mountains is a treasured feature of the wonderful home. Spend the best years of your life relaxing and enjoying life at Hacienda Carmel.
Susan Clark of Alain Pinel, REALTORS
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Estates & Homes of Monterey County,
Vol. 14, Issue 08, Page 56.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Gas Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Clubhouse, Community Car Wash, Community Pool, Exercise Course, Fee Incl. Exterior Painting, Fee Incl. Heating/Cooling, Fee Incl. Reserve Fund(s), Fee Incl. Spa, Putting Green
- Parking: Common Parking, Guest Parking
- Patio: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Porch/Deck: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Interior Construction: Dining Area in Living Room, Recreation Room
- MLS Area: Hacienda / Del Mesa
- Sewer Utilities: Sewer Connected
- View: Mountain View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.