Welcome to Hacienda Carmel! This vibrant 55+ retirement community is nestled along the Carmel River about a mile from Highway One and features many amenities. Enjoy meals and camaraderie in the lovely dining room, take in a swim in the large swimming pool, dig into the community garden, or putt a few on the putting green. Unit #90 is a bright and light two bedroom, two bath corner unit ideally located close to the Club House and all the many activities. There is an updated kitchen, guest room with built-in bookcases and desk, and a spacious master bedroom and bath featuring a walk-in tub. The lovely sunny Saltillo tiled patio and lush garden with views of the mountains is a treasured feature of the wonderful home. Spend the best years of your life relaxing and enjoying life at Hacienda Carmel.
Susan Clark of Alain Pinel, REALTORS
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Gas Forced Air Heat
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Clubhouse, Community Car Wash, Community Pool, Exercise Course, Fee Incl. Exterior Painting, Fee Incl. Heating/Cooling, Fee Incl. Reserve Fund(s), Fee Incl. Spa, Putting Green
- Parking: Common Parking, Guest Parking
- Patio: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Porch/Deck: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Interior Construction: Dining Area in Living Room, Recreation Room
- MLS Area: Hacienda / Del Mesa
- Sewer Utilities: Sewer Connected
- View: Mountain View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
© 2017 MLS Listings Inc. All rights reserved.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than HomesAndLand.com are marked with the Internet Data
Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents.
Data updated daily.